The Women's Auxiliary was officially revived in March 2017 after a long hiatus. The purpose of this committee is to engage more women to be a part of and take an active role in the Association.
Mandate of the Committee
This is a fun and democratically run group where everyone shares their opinions, is listened to and where their ideas are appreciated. As part of our mandate, we are planning:
1. discussion groups or lectures on issues of concern or curiosity;
2. outings to performances or museums;
3. trips in and around Quebec;
4. bake sales among other fun activities
5. promoting youth accomplishments;
6. and helping in the Montreal community and abroard, when possible.
The first activities in 2017 were the Mother's Day Celebration in May followed by a Tea and Talk discussion group in June and a bake sale in November. We are a currently a committee comprised of 16 dynamic women and we are open to welcoming more participants.