- Hits: 1665
The main goal of the Au Futur program is to empower young mothers to reach their goals and to maximize the optimal development of their child.
To achieve this goal the following objectives are maintained:
- To support a young mothers re-integration to school, and/or integration into a training program and /or the workforce
- To provide information that is relevant to young mothers.
- To empower young mothers to have control over their quality of life.
- To encourage young mothers to attend a support group.
- To inform the mothers about the resources available to them in their neighborhood
If you or someone you know is:
- A single mother with a child or children 0-5 years old
- A young mother between 15 and 35 years old
- A newly arrived immigrant with or without status or refugee claimant
- Single mother who has no extended family and are isolated and marginalized
- Limited or no income
- Need information about available resources
Program Coordinator Susan Hamilton can be reached at 438-499-8229